(ILIP - CA)Clinical Programming in Pharmaceutical Analytics
Mode of Delivery
Overview of Clinical Analytics
Clinical analytics tools have emerged as a top priority for hospital IT leaders who are moving towards accountable care adoption. Clinical analytics or clinical decision support (CDS) is the rapidly developing field that harnesses real-time medical data to inference programs in order to generate fact-based diagnostic and therapeutic decisions, capture revenues and save costs.
This program is helpful for
Explore the Possibilities
An Entry Level, Associates or Trainee analysts will start working on creating reports from the Analysis Data (ADAM) using tools. Eventually everyone will be working on end to end processes starting from Standardizing data (SDTM), analyzing data (ADAM) and reporting data (Tables, Listings, Figures) till submission work to regulatory authorities.
ILIP – Integrated Learning And Internship Program is a perfect mix of learning and its practical applications. These “employment oriented programs” are designed in such a way that it enables you to learn and experiment simultaneously, Gain work experience and guage your success & performance through periodic assessments . It helps you to save a great deal of time and brings you a step closer to be industry ready & getting a job.
- Graduate job seeker looking for their first job opportunity
- Final-year student, international student or recent graduate from university
- Lifesciences, IT professional who wants to make the switch to data analytics
- A motivated, aspiring career starter with a passion for data analytics in clinical & healthcare sector or any other sector
- An immigrant who previously worked in data analytics
After completion of the program you will be an individual backed up by work experience, domain knowledge & technical skills which are must and are most in demand further making you industry ready and landing you to a job* matching you skillset
You are ready for few of the job profiles like
- Statistical Programmer
- Clinical Programmer
- Clinical Data Analyst
- Clinical Analyst and many more…