(ILIP - DA/DC/MIS
DATA ANALYSIS, EFFECTIVE DASHBOARD CREATION AND MIS REPORTING
Mode of Delivery
Overview of DATA ANALYSIS, EFFECTIVE DASHBOARD CREATION AND MIS REPORTING
Analytical dashboards are typically designed to help decision makers, executives and senior leaders, establish targets, set goals and understand what and why something happened with the same information they can use to implement appropriate changes. An analytical dashboard does this based on insights from data collected over a period of time determined by the user. A dashboard is the most efficient way to track multiple data sources because it provides a central location for businesses to monitor and analyze performance. Real-time monitoring reduces the hours of analyzing and long line of communication that previously challenged businesses.
This program is helpful for
Explore the Possibilities
The responsibilities of these professionals can vary from business for business. Their role is to design and develop reports or for providing insights to improve decision-making. Data Analysts or developers have a number of duties to perform and that requires thorough knowledge and expertise in business intelligence, databases, and technical BI concepts. some of the major tasks involves
- To create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI.
- To analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
- To create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
- To conduct data warehouse development.
- To perform SQL querying for best results.
- To use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data.
- To define and design new systems by analyzing current ETL processes. And Etc.
In a nutshell, these professional perform present valuable insights that helps in quick and smart real-time decision makings.
ILIP – Integrated Learning And Internship Program is a perfect mix of learning and its practical applications. These “employment oriented programs” are designed in such a way that it enables you to learn and experiment simultaneously, Gain work experience and guage your success & performance through periodic assessments . It helps you to save a great deal of time and brings you a step closer to be industry ready & getting a job.
- Graduate job seeker looking for their first job opportunity
- Final-year student, international student or recent graduate from university
- Computer Science, IT, Non-IT students & professional who wants to make the switch domain
- A motivated, aspiring career starter with a passion for data analytics in clinical & healthcare sector or any other sector
- An immigrant who previously worked in data analytics or looking to build career in IT industry
After completion of the program you will be an individual backed up by work experience, domain knowledge & technical skills which are must and are most in demand further making you industry ready and landing you to a job* matching you skillset
You are ready for few of the job profiles like
- Data Analyst
- Data Programmer
- MIS Analyst
- MIS Developer